We had the chance to sit down with Kimberly Ashby (Partner at Foley & Lardner) and Michael Wright (Founder/CEO of RedTeam Software) to discuss the tricky minefield that is construction law and litigation. Kimberly represents a wide range of clients including developers, contractors, and several government entities and has handled over 100 appeals in Florida’s Fifth District Court.
In this episode, Kimberly and Michael discuss:
- How construction is the perfect storm for conflict
- The risks associated with verbal contracts
- How context can affect contract interpretation
- The role of accountability in litigation
- How to properly gather resources
Check out the full episode below!