Everything you create in FieldLens exists within a Project, and lately we’ve been working hard to make sure your experience with Projects is smooth and easy.
This week we launched an upgrade to the FieldLens Web experience to improve how you create and manage Projects.
Here’s what’s changed:
• When you’re logged into the FieldLens Web app, your project name appears in the left-hand side of the header bar. This gray rectangle is now a button that opens a list of all your Projects.
• Within the Select a Project screen, you’ll see a button for New Project. This button opens a simplified Create Project form where you enter the project name and location.
• There’s also a new Manage Project screen, which you can access from the Details selector in the header menu, or from the “Manage Projects” button below the list you see when you click the project name.
• The Manage Project screen lets anyone on a project view project details, and lets Project Organizers edit them, including setting up predefined Locations and Categories for the Project. If you use Groups to organize your projects, they’re still around, but they’re now called Labels. You’ll find Labels for each project under the Manage Projects screen.
• Lastly, notification settings for every new project are now set to Daily. If you want to change notification frequency, you and other users can adjust your settings individually from the Notifications screen under your account.
We think these changes will make adding and managing projects a heck of a lot simpler. If you hit any snags, please contact our coaching team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the Fieldlens Support window in the app. We’ll be happy to help.