RedTeam was built with the philosophical belief that pricing always be fair and transparent for customers. Providing a Price Lock Guarantee directly addresses an industry-wide concern expressed by customers that pricing will increase to maximize a provider’s profits after the decision has been made by the contractor to standardize its business on the platform. Many firms in the market view this issue as a significant risk to the sustainability of an organization’s operational costs and will continue to drive customers to jump from platform to platform. RedTeam’s Price Lock Guarantee is a commitment from a partner who is willing to take a dedicated stance on doing what’s right for the customer and laying the groundwork for building long-term relationships.
RedTeam’s Price Lock Guarantee secures the price of subscription fees purchased as part of the service agreement based on the initial agreement date. The Price Lock Guarantee is consistent with RedTeam’s commitment to building lifetime relationships with its customers. Not only is RedTeam the most comprehensive project management and construction financials platform in the industry, it also delivers the most value to customers.
“Contractors have shared their growing concern regarding escalating costs for the cloud services they rely on to run their businesses, and we believe this is the right position to take for our customers,” says Frédéric Guitton, RedTeam’s Chief Revenue Officer. “Our customers count on us to continue innovating and improving our products, and we believe pricing stability and predictability will benefit all of us over the long term,” he added.
Checkout more company news below:
- RedTeam is featured once again in Construction Executive Magazine – March Edition.
- RedTeam Announces Integration with Autodesk BIM 360.
- RedTeam Continues to Strengthen its Position as the Top Choice for Small and Mid Size Commercial Construction Contractors.
- RedTeam is featured once again as a Construction Executive Hot Product
- Quickbooks Online Webinar Featuring RedTeam
- Understanding Process Risks
- Webinar – RedTeam and Quickbooks Online
- RedTeam Partners with zlien to Take Stress Out of Waiver Management
- RedTeam Continues Rapid Growth 100% Year-Over-Year, Expands Leadership Team