RedTeam connects to QuickBooks Online and gives the entire team real time access to all project management information and construction financials.
Frederic Guitton, Chief Strategy Officer, explains the benefits and key functions of this integration by answering three questions:
1. Why did RedTeam Integrate with QuickBooks Online?
2. What are the benefits from the Integration?
3. Who would be a prime candidate for this Integration?
Change your construction project management strategy and register below to experience how QuickBooks Online and RedTeam can provide a complete construction management solution. This one hour session will show the key settings to activate for basic job costing function in QuickBooks Online Plus, then RedTeam will take over to demo their robust construction software!
Checkout more company news below:
- RedTeam is featured once again in Construction Executive Magazine – March Edition.
- RedTeam Announces Integration with Autodesk BIM 360.
- RedTeam Continues to Strengthen its Position as the Top Choice for Small and Mid Size Commercial Construction Contractors.
- RedTeam is featured once again as a Construction Executive Hot Product
- Understanding Process Risks
- Webinar – RedTeam and Quickbooks Online
- RedTeam Partners with zlien to Take Stress Out of Waiver Management
- RedTeam’s Price Lock Guarantee
- RedTeam Continues Rapid Growth 100% Year-Over-Year, Expands Leadership Team