Quoin Construction Limited joined the RedTeam family to improve their project management processes.
After twelve years in business, Quoin decided to find a more effective way to streamline their project management efforts. Prior to joining RedTeam, Quoin relied on in-house manual systems which became very difficult to maintain, track, and execute. The team realized they needed a better way that will adapt to their changes and growth.
Michael Callanan, Construction Manager & Partner of Quoin Construction Limited, shares that they had investigated other construction project management software, but decided on RedTeam to support the company’s current size and anticipated growth. They started their implementation process and quickly realized how smoothly all documents and reports were streamlined and accessible from the field and office. They are currently in the process of finishing their estimating, processing changes, and project values implementation stage and believe this will be a game changer for their team.
“The support and development team were always willing to work with us and modify things that suited our needs. The service and attention to questions have been superior each time we had to contact Redteam’s help desk” says Michael Callanan.
Some of the things that stood out for Michael and his team are how intuitive and user friendly RedTeam is, the customer support team and their timely response rate, and RedTeam’s mobile application. Michael says, “The mobile application has been very helpful. It allowed our project managers and site supervisors to publish an RFI, pull up a drawing to review an issue, or look at an approved shop drawing all from the field. It is very fast and simple compared to everything else we have been using.”
Michael Wright, CEO for RedTeam, says “RedTeam is extremely excited to welcome Quoin Construction Limited and the legacy of quality work they perform in their market. We look forward to a long-lasting partnership based on trust, fair and sustainable pricing, and a framework that supports growth without the need to look over their shoulder with their software partner always having a hand out for more money every time their company continues to succeed.”
About RedTeam Software – www.redteam.com
RedTeam Software offers the most comprehensive cloud-based construction solution for project & cost control. With an intuitive interface and real-time updates, RedTeam enables construction and project finance teams to collaborate effectively online at all stages of a project – from business development and pre-construction through final billing.
About Quoin Construction Limited – www.quoin.ca
Developed a unique process that integrates construction management, value-engineering, estimating, and project administration to bring a greater perspective and enhanced value for our clients. Headquartered in Mississauga with strong trade relationships across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), were able to handle an extensive range of projects. And while their forte is tenant office fit-outs, clients rely on them for all manner of projects – from single office fit-outs to complex multi-phase plans, to building infrastructure upgrades.
Checkout more success stories below:
- Clear Water Construction Services Selects RedTeam Over BuilderTrend, Procore, and Paskr.
- Apéstegui Dirección de Proyectos and Desarrollos Ecologicos del Caribe Streamline Project Management with RedTeam.
- Jack Jennings & Sons Enhances Project Management with RedTeam.
- Corbett Construction Streamlines Project Management with RedTeam.
- Sagewood Construction Selects RedTeam to Replace Procore.
- Anthony & Sons General Contractors Enhances Project Management with RedTeam.
- Pfluger Builders streamlines their project management operations with RedTeam.
- Taggart Brown & Associates, third year on RedTeam.
- 3i Contracting chooses RedTeam Software as their platform to manage every aspect of their growing business and gets great results.
- RB Marks Construction Shares Their Experience Using RedTeam.
- Odyssey Global uses RedTeam to Manage Every Aspect of Their Projects.